The Ingenico MOVE 5000 is a new class of terminal designated as a” Smart Terminal”. Similar to the evolution of the Flip Phone to Smartphones, the Move 5000 is capable of downloading and supporting numerous 3rd part applications making the Move 5000 much more than just a payment terminal.
The Move 5000 is a long and short range terminal ideal for most retailers. The terminal is capable of connecting using a cellular network (Bell, Rogers, Telus) or short range using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth within the premises of the business. It incorporates the latest technology able to accept contact chip cards and supports card tap (Tap N Go) or other contact-less features such as ApplePay, Android Pay, etc. . It is a flexible, lightweight, handheld terminal that enables fast, secure, error-free transactions for on-the-go merchants.
- Accepts debit and credit chip cards and gift cards.
- Communications by:
- 3/4G Cellular connection (Bell, Rogers or Telus)
- Ethernet (internet cable connected to modem)
- Wi-Fi (to router – Optional
- Bluetooth – Optional
- PCI certified, satisfies latest industry standards on hardware and software security requirements.
- 3rd party business application are supported, designed for merchants to operating their businesses.
- Ideal for merchants who travel to their customers.
- Restaurants requiring “Pay at the Table”
- Taxi and Limousines
- Pizza and Fast Food deliveries
- Real Estate agents
- Home Inspectors, Home Improvements, etc.
- Merchants setting up in Fairs, Festivals, Conferences, Flea Markets, etc.
- Ideal for businesses that experience spotty cellular coverage and have access to Wi-Fi service.